RDB Consulting Company Overview
RDB Consulting was established 1995 as a Relational Database Consulting organisation. Database outsourcing services were started in 1999 with Linux and UNIX support added in 2004.
Oracle Platinum Partners since 2001, Sybase Partners since 2007, Microsoft Partners since 2007. Developed close relationships with major vendors, including Oracle, Sybase, BCX, Obsidian as well as partnering with IT organisations, Atos Origin.
RDB has a BEE scorecard, audited by Empowerdex, of a level three contributor.
Want to view our client base?
- Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase and MySQL DBA outsourcing
- Linux and UNIX Administration outsourcing
- DBA, Linux and UNIX administration co-sourcing
- Functional and Technical ERP support
- Oracle Application Server support
- Key resource support for leave, sickness and resignation risk
- Database Services
- Operating System Services
- Performance Tuning
- Data Warehousing
- License Sales and Consulting
- Heterogeneous platform migrations
- Data Migrations and Conversions
- Physical and Logical database design
- Database Risk Management assessments and planning
- Audits and Health Assessments
- SOX Compliance across O/S, DB and Apps
Back to Database Consulting
ITWeb : Maximum uptime is critical in a globalised, ‘always-on’ business world
09 January 2013
Globalisation has changed the way we work and communicate as geographic boundaries blur and cease to be an issue........» read more
ITWeb : Niche outsourcing providers drive greater value, cut red tape
10 December 2012
Outsourcing has become a popular service model, particularly in Information Technology (IT) space.......» read more
James Symons, Executive: IT, Barloworld Logistics
"From the first time I met with RDB, they said “ James we’re here to add value to your business” and that is exactly what RDB team has done. RDB has stood by their promise to ‘maximise our uptime’. They’ve been accountable and have delivered on their original proof of concept."
Theo Nel, Head: ITSS Services, Momentum
"RDB believes in adding value to business… at Momentum we believe in people who believe in themselves, the foundations for a solid partnership."
Jaco van der Lith: (IS Operational Delivery), Database Manager, MTN
"RDB assisted MTN in getting out of a resource shortfall quickly. They provided us with skilled and qualified consultants at short notice thus ensuring operational delivery to our business and customers continued with minimal impact. There is constant interaction with the management team at RDB and any concerns are addressed and resolved quickly. In short, RDB adds value to our operation!"